[bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-04-28

kenk at shreve.net kenk at shreve.net
Tue Apr 29 01:53:00 EDT 2003

Well I admit I am XML ignorant. Perhaps if XML had been more common back
in the HL era they would have used it, too.  If a pre-parser can be
written with out much effort then it sounds like the best of both worlds
to me.  While it would be nice for out-of-the-box support for all the HL
logging programs, the main thing I wanted to point out was that a detailed
and very useful logging syntax already exists.  I would love to see BF's
logging at least start out with the functionality that it took HL a couple
of years to develop.

Thats all I really meant to say.

-Ken