Betreff: Re: [bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-04-28

Staniura SantaHomer at web.de
Mon Apr 28 17:33:35 EDT 2003

-> Linux is cheaper then Windows
-> more admins have linux
-> if the linuxport is running fine it will be give some more servers!

-------Original-Nachricht-------

Von: bf1942 at icculus.org
Datum: Montag, 28. April 2003 23:29:13
An: bf1942 at icculus.org

At 03:31 AM 4/28/2003, you wrote:
>+ win32 is nice but the most server admins would prefer more work on the
>linux server

Please don't speak for everyone :) I'm personally a Win32 BF admin, and
while I do have an active interest in the Linux port, I do agree with you
that the Linux port should be brought in line with Win32. At that point,
it would be nice if both were kept in sync and both had the same
feature/performance set. (At the current time, Half-Life server
performance is tilted somewhat in favor of Win32...)

Thanks.

.