[bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-04-28

Sam Evans sam at neuroflux.com
Mon Apr 28 10:23:37 EDT 2003

I did read the status update, thanks.  I overlooked the XML Logging part.
Guess I was too fired up about the static linked libraries and how it will
break FreeBSD functionality.

I remember talking to someone at DICE about what types of information
should be sent in the XML logging, since my program will use it to track
stats...  Glad to see they are putting it into 1.4.

 -Sam
Author of Battlestats
http://jk2.gamersimpact.com