[bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-04-28

Daniel Bard d.bard at telia.com
Mon Apr 28 10:10:06 EDT 2003

Did you bother to read Andreas first mail in this thread?

There he wrote:
* There's a new feature of the 1.4 dedicated server that might
  be interesting to people on this list. I've added a rough
  version of an event logging system which writes out compressed
  XML data to the Logs directory of the mod. This is useful
  for making your own stat engine, problem reporting or
  just to play with.

  You'll find that the file format is very verbose and includes
  a lot of events previously not available, such as exact
  timestamps and information when players enter and exit vehicles
  for example.

It's always good to ask, but sometimes better to read before asking :)

//Daniel "Bureacurat"

From: "Sam Evans"