[bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-04-28

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Mon Apr 28 07:10:35 EDT 2003

I have been reading them but most of my efforts have been in syncing
the Linux and win32 codebases together. This work has eliminated a
lot of special cases for the Linux server which might have caused
bad behaviour before.

As I wrote in the status update I think we should see how the first
"dice" beta performs and then try to close as many bugs as possible.
I don't have time and resouces to test all the configurations
available as of now.

I'm pretty confident the server binary we'll release won't be
worse than 1.31 though. :-)

// Andreas