[bf1942] Linux server status update 2003-04-28

Jon MMmmGood at cox.net
Mon Apr 28 05:49:46 EDT 2003

Andreas,

    Great to hear!  Now I can prove to some of my regulars that they are
indeed plane campers with those logs.  I can see that helping the community
greatly because currently the logging system is almost non-existant.

    Since you mentioned the win32 server fixes, I have two bugs to inquire
about:

1.  Alt+tab out of the game and go back in.  Pull down the console.  What
was once before opaque is now clear.
2.  Sometimes randomly at death with admin.enablefreecamera set to 1 you are
whisked away to the magical world of the corner of the map, where there
seems to be a barrel full of guns.

Jon Wolberg
www.ECGNetwork.Com