[bf1942] Linux server and problems with objects.

RookieWan rookiewan at cistron.nl
Sun Apr 27 08:38:00 EDT 2003

The stream debug messages get a nice write up in the README file, so
read there first plz before asking.

The bugs in DC I've noticed on Windows boxes too...
/sarcasm mode on
maybe it's because DC is *gasp* alpha software?
/sarcams mode off

So basically you ask two questions, both of which with *SOME* time ( say
2 mins on google/ DC site) you would've/ could've found out yourself.

Edwin