[bf1942] Patch petition

Chris O. python at railbait.com
Thu Apr 24 22:55:19 EDT 2003

Opps, sorry to spam the forum, just want to correct myself on one thing. EA
didn't turn down PB for bf1942.. that was MOHAA. I was just checking my
source again for future reference incase i needed to make another post and i
had the two games mixed up:(

Maybe EA can look at Punkbuster (www.evenbalance.com) to assist on cracking
down on cheaters....