[bf1942] Patch petition

tms3 tms3 at fsklaw.net
Thu Apr 24 08:03:06 EDT 2003

I'll put in my two cents here.

I, and most of my mates, hardly play much these days because of all the
freaking cheaters.  I could give a flying f... if private mods are
available as long as the cheating is stopped.  It would be so nice if I
was driving a brand new Tiger and some little cheating loser in a
Sherman would no longer be able to vape me with a near miss.
Just my opinion...