[bf1942] Linux server status report 2003-04-22

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Wed Apr 23 15:53:33 EDT 2003

--On Wednesday, April 23, 2003 9:06 AM +0200 "Fredriksson, Andreas"
<andreas.fredriksson at dice.se> wrote:

> Thanks for the offer but I think we'll want to avoid uploading our source
> code tree to a machine outside the company :-)

Good point, but doesn't gdb allow for remote debugging? One could run gdb
with source back at the office and just the binary with symbols on the
customer machine. (I haven't tried this yet, but I understand that this is
how one debugs embedded Linux applications on tiny targets.)