[bf1942] Absolutely OT: Emails to this list (Andreas, please ignore and keep doing your good work)

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Tue Apr 22 16:36:17 EDT 2003

Excuse us for answering questions and talking about the development
of the server.

If you cant put up with a few emails I suggest u:
1. chill out
2. unsubscribe for the list

Take ur pick.

Oh and while ur at it learn to cut emails when replying to keep the 'SPAM'
bandwidth that u seem to worried about down.

    Steve / K

Oh and this is one of the quieter server lists try ut2k3 on for size.