Random port query issue.

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Tue Apr 22 16:24:15 EDT 2003

It the fact that bf1942 in the windows version doesn't have the ability to set what port
should be used for the query port. Hence if you start to servers on the same machine
binding to the same ip the first one started will have the standard port the next with
have the next available port and so on. It not random but since the server restarts each
map u can get two servers ping ponging between ports. This is fixed on the Linux build
but there are a number of other config line options we where hoping to see so that we
run bf1942 servers in a similar way to all our other servers. i.e. using one install
a number of config files and command line parameters.

    Steve / K