[bf1942] Linux server status report 2003-04-22

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Tue Apr 22 08:12:03 EDT 2003

Doesn't mater still needs a huge amount of manual effort to setup
compared with for example Unreal Tournament:
ucc server CTF-Citadel -ini=server.ini -userini=serveruser.ini

Which can be, and in our system is, totally automated. BF1942 is the
only game which doesn't support command line config options such
that each server instance can be run from one install.

    Steve / K