[bf1942] 1.4 and disablin mods????

--=*dD*|Campino=-- campino at divine-devils.de
Sun Apr 20 06:23:39 EDT 2003

Hello Arne,

Sunday, April 20, 2003, 12:01:06 PM, you wrote:

AK> I read in forums, that dice and ea wanna disable clientside mods, to disable
AK> cheats, some people cry, because they think DC wont work anymore...
AK> sorry, for this offtopic question, but does someone know more about this???

[Quote]
However, this doesn't mean that all mods are unusable.
By making the mods into full server-side mods (Desert Combat for example), everyone can experience the cool factor that these mods offer.
[/QUOTE]

I believe the DC makers were already contacted that they can release a
new version with the release of BF 1.4

--
Greetz,
--=*dD*|Campino=--