[bf1942] In Game Admin Commands need overhaul

Maarten De Meyer keats at prophecy.be
Fri Apr 18 04:58:03 EDT 2003

It was in the 1.31 readme I believe or in a newspost about that release.
I cant seem to locate it on our forums anymore but there's not much to
say : in your Settings directory there is an AliasedCommands.con file
with most useful aliases in them. You can just add aliases in that file
for whatever needs you may have.

-Maarten