[bf1942] RE: Status of Linux servers

Daniel Valois ninzor at packet-kids.com
Wed Apr 16 15:05:18 EDT 2003

At least spell my name right

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Wood [mailto:wawoodtx at attbi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 1:57 PM
To: bf1942 at icculus.org
Subject: [bf1942] RE: Status of Linux servers

Below is a FAQ posted by Danial Valois way back on 3/19. One addition I
will make is
that the files necessary to get the latest update to the dedicated
server consist of
the 1.3 beta full distro:
http://icculus.org/betas/bf1942/bf1942-lnxded-1.3beta.tar.bz2
which then needs to be patched to 1.31 with
http://icculus.org/betas/bf1942/bf1942-lnxded-betaupdate-build-LastFromR
yan.tar.bz2

BattleField 1942 Linux Dedicated Server FAQ

Q:> Where are the download files?