FAQ online? was: [bf1942] Pre-release versions..

Karl-Petter Åkesson karl-petter at home.se
Wed Apr 16 09:41:38 EDT 2003

Howdy folks,

There seems to be a lot of mails on this list that has been answered a
lot of times before. Daniel Valois compiled a really good FAQ regarding
installations of the server and other technical issues. Though what I'm
aware that FAQ never got online somewhere. I have a server at home where
I could put it as part of Wiki and thus anyone could update it. And we
could include questions like this one as well. Is this something people
would like to see?

Another idea: I do not know if that is possible but it would be really
good if Ryan could configure the mailserver to attacha a signature to
every mail on the list that would include the URL to that FAQ.

/Kalle