[bf1942] Linux server status report 2003-04-14

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Tue Apr 15 03:09:58 EDT 2003

The bungee effect is a symptom that appears when the client has
interpolated (simulated) your actions too far and is then "snapped"
back to the correct position according to the server.

So the problem is with packet processing delays on the server,
something we believe is mostly fixed in the new UDP layer.

// Andreas