[bf1942] Linux server status report 2003-04-14

charles 'wokka' goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Mon Apr 14 18:47:17 EDT 2003

so far the only game server that hasn't ran on freebsd out of the box
(tested with 4.7) was c&c renegades... they compiled specifically for redhat
7.3 and 8.0, and so far, freebsd only supports RH6 and 7.1

all other game servers for linux have run with no issues on my bsd boxen...
we'll see how bf goes :)