[bf1942] Linux server status report 2003-04-14

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Mon Apr 14 05:33:25 EDT 2003

Well..
It's up to date, it doesn't have package problems (no RPM hell)
and easily customized to your needs.

For example it easily allows me to install several gcc versions side by side
for comparisons and it compiles everything from source taylored for your
CPU.

It's a great distro for developers, IMO, but your milage may vary.

// Andreas