[bf1942] Bad timing

Reinder P. Gerritsen reinder at strikerz.net
Mon Apr 14 04:41:43 EDT 2003

mdrecovery is for Raid support on your system.

If you do not use md devices in your system (aka you are not running
software raid) then you are probaly running a factory delivered kernel.
mdrecovery shows in the process list if you have either IDE raid
(Highpoint/Promise)cards in your system (they make use of kernel sofraid
features) or if you are useing softraid alltogether.

If you don't need it, recompile your kernel without md support.

Regards.
Fox