[bf1942] LINUX DC0.3 El_Alamein Dc130 Error?

Spuds McCat spuds at leopard.net
Sun Apr 13 22:34:36 EDT 2003

And you're posting this to the linux dedicated-server list, for what
reason?

Might want toe try the DC forums. And if you post there, you might want to
give more details, I haven't experienced any problems with it (on windows
servers only). Currenlty you haven't really told them anything about the
problem. If could be that you noticed a propeller spinning backwards, to
plane spontainiously explodes after 45 minutes