[bf1942] Console

THE SEEKER goldseeker_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 15:13:39 EDT 2003

Guys all this information is way to much for me at
this time, I know very simple Linux (just getting into
it, what I wanted to know is with this little
information at the end of the scoll of the command
terminal I get these errors and warnings though it
says (FORMAT_WARNING: Server is up and running)
I can't connect to the server therefore making me
think that the server isn't running. What I was asking
was is there something that happens after the terminal
stops scrolling?

FORMAT_WARNING: Server is up and running
STREAM_WARNING: Couldn't open console script
"mods/BF1942/Settings/ServerAutoexec.con"
Error locating file:
  Error: Couldn't find Key Map file:
/home/thasms2u/Documents/bf1942-lnxded-1.3beta\MultiplayerServers\GameSpyKeyMap.ini
Segmentation fault

--- Scratch Monkey <ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com>

=====