[bf1942] Console

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Thu Apr 10 06:11:56 EDT 2003

That would be great Andreas I know loads of people run their servers under
"screen", including us. This would be very useful, so if you can get that into
to the next build it would be appreciated.

As far as the a native FreeBSD version this would also be fantastic. I know
there are quite a number of servers run under FreeBSD as it tends to give
more stability and less variation than Linux does. We run all our Linux
servers under FreeBSD and have found it to have significant benefits.
Saying this though the Linux compatibility is good enough, so that it doesn't
require a native port; getting a good stable Linux version would have to be
top of list. Once its all stable and you have time we love to see a native
version.

    Steve / K
    Multiplay UK