[bf1942] Linux server status report 2003-04-09

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Wed Apr 9 05:03:00 EDT 2003

Appreciate the feedback Andreas is there anyway we can
convince said release manager that you need the freedom
to make these releases until the Linux server becomes
"usable". Speaking as a clanserver provider it is anything
but and with the config options missing from the win32
builds that's not much better either as if forces a separate
install per clan which is just plain silly.

    Steve / K