[bf1942] Linux server status report 2003-04-09

Erik Mattsson erik at mattsson.net
Wed Apr 9 05:02:49 EDT 2003

Then please talk to a "Release manager" about posting an update here.

I am still very proud to be a swede since BF1942 was made by you guys,
but the glory are fading rapidly since the version for the one and only
dedicated gameserver OS never seems to get up to an acceptable standard.
(...so don't let management ruin your hero-status! :) )

Regards!

// Erik Mattsson, erik at mattsson.net