[bf1942] Linux server status report 2003-04-09

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Apr 9 05:02:20 EDT 2003

Steve,

merging the two codebases have made it obvious to us what the differences
have been and why things have behaved strangely. It's really the way to
go since we now don't have to wait for bugfixes and features to make their
way into the linux codebase.

What I can tell you right now is that after the upcoming patch has been
delivered you will see a steady stream of updates much like "it use to be".

Regards,
Andreas