[bf1942] Query Port

shagnome shagnome at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 01:23:04 EDT 2003

Messageumm.. is there a way u can execute different server files from the cmd line

like with quake u can "exec server1.cfg" on the game start cmd line..

if you could execute different server files for bf, it would be extremely simple to have servers on diff ports and query ports..

i dunno.. i havent looked into this yet, but just an idea