[bf1942] Why Linux?

Nephar nephar at skullz.net
Mon Apr 7 15:31:21 EDT 2003

Ah... That would explain why I couldn't understand... Sorry bout that.

Well, the main problem with hosting with DSL or Cable is your data
UPLOAD bandwidth.  Most providers these days only allow around 128 Mbps
upload.  However, I have been able to get between 396 - 500 Mbps on
upload with my Cable connection.  Test your connections at
http://www.dslreports.com/stest to see what your Upload speed is.