[bf1942] Server Specs

monthos at mx3.org monthos at mx3.org
Mon Apr 7 13:50:12 EDT 2003

These are beta builds, and its obvious that they are. if someone is
looking to get hosting for a BF1942 server alone, linux is not the right
choice for that right now. Also its not like the guy was talking about a
syetm that is on the verge of being considered slow. He has a high end
server stated there, so unless its running other crap (which he never
stated) no doubt its going to work.

Let me restate the fact these are beta builds, not for use as a general
server for a clan and if you have the choice i would recommend wait untill
these last remaining (although big) bugs get worked out, or get a windows
server. BF1942 just wasnt coded with portability in mind and its going to
take a bit more before it reaches teh quality of the windows counterpart.