AW: [bf1942] Linux server status report: 2003-03-31 ---- ? 2003-94-07 ?

Sam Evans sam at neuroflux.com
Mon Apr 7 10:40:47 EDT 2003

Not to sound rude, but if possible could you guys use the folks on this
list to Beta test the linux patches, and not just your exclusive group of
testers you've been using for the Win32 patches?  Seems like a larger community will help
you guys sort the problems out faster.

Plus, it gets really old finding bugs that should have really been caught
during the initial beta phase..

Thanks,
Sam