[bf1942] Road to Rome on Linux Dedicated Server

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Sun Apr 6 12:40:38 EDT 2003

--On Saturday, April 05, 2003 9:11 PM -0500 Fredrick Ludden
<luddenf at comcast.net> wrote:

> I'm looking to add the RTR expansion pack to our Linux BF1942 v1.31
> server. How is this done?  Have not been able to find much about this
> problem...sorry if it has been covered before.

Currently the RtR maps don't work with the Linux server, due to an
authentication issue. The client just locks up when the second
authentication fails. Hopefully this gets fixed real soon, now!