[bf1942] Error with DC .3

someone someone at unknownorigin.com
Sun Apr 6 04:21:21 EDT 2003

Ok, well the first time I ran the server was in root, but the failed
tries were in screen. I tried again as root, and it worked. Only problem
I have now is my server can't handle the game :( Like I said b4, it's a
AMD Duron 1ghz w/ 1gig ram, and it was laggy with just ME in it. The
server also hosts a few websites but they get very little traffic.
Unless I have some sort of setting wrong, I think my server just can't
handle it. It can handle a Soldier of Fortune 2 game server with up to
32 people before any noticeable lag... But why not bf1942?

-Damian