[bf1942] Dedicated Server under WineX 3

Chad Rose crose at southwestwireless.net
Thu Apr 3 21:23:50 EST 2003

I was never commenting about whether anyone was able to spend alot of money
on a server ... just pointing out that going Wine takes away from the lists
ability to know everyones experience... I have used Ryan's stuff since it
came out... and I am still... the performance isn't that bad...  but I have
noticed on dual XP1900+ server it runs perfectly!  On my server which is a
1gig Duron... online players barely notice the linux lag problem.... go
figure ...