[bf1942] Battlefield 1942 Win32 Dedicated Server with WineX - Rough Install Instructions

Chad Rose crose at southwestwireless.net
Thu Apr 3 18:40:26 EST 2003

Does anyone here look to linux on their servers so they are uber efficient?
And don't you use a standalone dedicated game server so that nothing else is
running on it that doesn't need to be?  Guys... running BF1942 dedicated in
Winex defeats the purpose of efficiency... especially when you have a pig
like X running in order to use it ....