[bf1942] Linux server status report: 2003-03-31

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Tue Apr 1 04:31:58 EST 2003

Chris,

regarding the need for a tty. On my wishlist for later feature
incorporations
is a daemonize option that will close all tty filehandles and fork/exec the
binary and then live in the background. But as I've said in other mails
new features will have to wait while we are busy fixing bugs.

Also, to daemonize the server the logging system would have to be in place
so you could monitor the server properly..

Regards,
Andreas