[bf1942] Firewall?

Anton Z anton-z at rogers.com
Tue Oct 29 01:23:29 EST 2002

I want to know this also. I opened ports 14567 and 23000 for the game, but
it still doesnt display in the server list, nor can I connect to it via ip.
But as soon as I take down my firewall, the thing appears and on the list,
and I can connect to it, but it crashes right away :( and I havent been able
to fix it. Someone let me know what else to turn off in the firewall, cause
I aint gonna keep it off. I am running Red Hat 8.0 with Linux Bastille
firewall