[bf1942] Best Version of Linux to run for this test?

Bill Wood wawoodtx at attbi.com
Tue Dec 31 21:44:49 EST 2002

Not sure there's much difference in the ServerSettings.con that I've
seen and mine, and mine is not lag free. Even when playing with one
other seemingly smooth as glass on Market Garden, it's almost impossible
to hit a circle straffing opponent until they stand still for at least 5
seconds. Midway is impossible to play, even with only one player. RH 8
on an under-powered PIII 450 512 ram T1.