[bf1942] Best Version of Linux to run for this test?

Robert admin at zkast.net
Tue Dec 31 20:20:37 EST 2002

I had same issue with my P4 2.0 ghz / 1 gig ramm
/ RedHat 7.1   till i changed the internet option from 1 to 0 in the
ServerSettings.con  and it doesnt show up in GS or in game browser but i
thnik thats what has been causing the lag cause after i did that i had 5
people playing with 2 map changs and its running like a dream. before i
could be the only person in there and it lag like crazy. I have a uncapped
12 megabit up/down connection so i knew it wasnt that.