[bf1942] Linux Server NOT Lagging

sittnduck sittnduck at bioclan.com
Mon Dec 30 18:53:09 EST 2002

I agree with your remarks concerning Ryan. I guess it could be a kernel
issue with a base install of Redhat. My comments were in no way meant to
criticize, just enlighten and see if there is a basic problem with the port,
or if we can find a common thread that will point us to the solution. I'd
have to say, you are in the minority, if you have no lag :) congrats!

duck