[bf1942] sea bug (nr 288) fixed?

Garrett Gilley ggilley at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 30 14:45:37 EST 2002

I've been getting this same problem for the last 3 builds.  I have changed
the ServerBandwidthChokeLimit and that has not changed anything.  On the sea
maps when a new player joins, the connection warnings start popping up, and
it becomes laggy.  I have cleared it by hitting ESC to go to the multiplayer
screen and then ESC again to come back into the game.  But every time
someone respawns the connection warnings come back along with the lagginess.

AMD Ath  1.0Ghz  1Gb Ram
Red Hat 8.0

Big G