latest build -- Server doesn't showup in game browser

Georg Wechslberger Georg.We at t-online.de
Sun Dec 29 18:27:14 EST 2002

Hi!

With the latest build I'm not able to connect to the Server because it
doesn't show up in the ingame Browser. I've tried all
game.Serverinternet and game.setserverip combinations but nothing
happened. The last line the Server says is :

gamespy: trying to bind to 255.255.255.255, port 22000

ip and port varies according to the settings.

According to tcpdump the server doesn't send any response to requests on
port 22000 :-(

Myservers:
Amd 1800+ United Linux
PIII 600  Suse 8.1

P.S.: remote administration works fine :-)