[bf1942] Linux Server Lags

Luke Salsich lsalsich at cox.net
Sun Dec 29 07:38:07 EST 2002

Just wondering if when you guys say 'Lag' if you are referring to high
player pings in-game, or just your experience when joining the server
from your gaming rigs? Just for my own understanding, are talking about
ALL players in the game experiencing choppy play, or SOME players, or
just the game admins?

-Luke