[bf1942] Linux dedicated problems (update 2) with Wake

Chad Lieberman chad at flap.tv
Sun Dec 29 04:27:09 EST 2002

I've had similar problems, specifically with maps containing spaces in
the name.  So that:

admin.execremotecommand "admin.changeMap Wake"

works fine while

admin.execremotecommand "admin.changeMap Market_Garden"

(or 'Market Garden' with a space) doesn't change the map.

Doesn't anyone know if there's a way to create admin control aliases?
Those long commands are a drag, even with the up-arrow.  Also, is there
a way to improve the font in the console - I can barely read mine
(GeForce4 Ti4600)

Chad