[bf1942] Linux dedicated problems (update 2) with Wake

jjohnso1 at sbcglobal.net jjohnso1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 29 00:38:33 EST 2002

Prodigy,

This sounds like the old problem with all of the water maps.  In case you
missed it, here is the latest build (has lots of fixes, but still problems
with COOP and FreeBSD, from what I've gathered):

http://icculus.org/betas/bf1942/bf1942-lnxded-betaupdate-build-1040889129.ta
r.bz2

Here is my map list; so far every map I've played on has worked pretty well:

maplist.con
game.addLevel Tobruk
game.addLevel Gazala
game.addLevel El_Alamein