[bf1942] Telnet client must stay open?

Udo Held udo at udoheld.de
Sat Dec 28 07:05:28 EST 2002

On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 05:07:59AM -0500, Emraith wrote:
> the screen thing didnt seem to work..im probably just doing it wrong, but
> the nohup thing did. Thanks very much

Like someone said before:
install screen
start screen "screen"
start the server in that console
press crtl+A+D -> the session closes but it will run on in the
background
now you can disconnect from your linux box
if you want to see your session running the server again "screen -r"
this will be usefull when the admin console will start working and you
can directly enter commands there..

Regards
Udo Held