Boot scripts

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Fri Dec 27 00:49:03 EST 2002

I've got my first BF1942 server running the xmas build, named "(MA)
MatureAsskickers". It's running on Red Hat 8.0. It's intended to be a
practice server, but jump on and bang on it. I was able to connect with
remote admin from my Windows client and list maps.

Here's my startup scripts, one for /etc/rc.d/init.d and one for
/home/bf1942/bin. They assume the existence of /home/bf1942/log and that
you've unpacked the distro tarball in /home/bf1942. The t2pids script is
what I use to clean out Tribes2 and (now) BF1942 PID files at boot time
following a crash.

http://matureasskickers.net/ftp/BF1942/LinuxServer/bf1942-scripts.tar.bz2