[bf1942] Where i can set this ?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Thu Dec 26 22:01:55 EST 2002

--On Tuesday, December 24, 2002 6:34 PM -0500 "Ryan C. Gordon"
<icculus at clutteredmind.org> wrote:

> The number is passed on to GameSpy as-is, and doesn't (to my knowledge)
> have a one-to-one mapping with Unix's locale mechanisms.

I'm digging through the Windows KB links and it looks like it's somehow
related to Unicode. I'm waiting for OpenOffice to download right now so I
can look at the MS white paper on the subject. There's probably a "Linux
way" to map locale's to Unicode mappings and ultimately to the MS Office
number.