[bf1942] Christmas build.

Pimp Jr. (Niels van Rooij) pimpjr at planetpacs.com
Thu Dec 26 06:52:12 EST 2002

When starting now I see the following message:

gamespy: trying to bind to 255.255.255.255, port 23000.

The server no longer shows up in ASE. When I add the server manually in ASE
it shows up as unavailable (ping 9999). I can't find it in the in-game
browser either - not much of an improvement for me unfortunately. I can't
test it with gamespy because I refuse to install it ;) I can connect to the
server however.

(Running Debian 3.0 btw)

Niels