Christmas build.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Thu Dec 26 04:33:26 EST 2002

http://icculus.org/betas/bf1942/bf1942-lnxded-betaupdate-build-1040889129.tar.bz2

Not as many fixes as I'd like, since this darned Christmas thing was
slowing me down.

This one should fix GameSpy binding to 0.0.0.0 instead of the correct
network interface, though, so if this has been a showstopper, please test
again.

I also made another attempt at fixing glibc 2.3 incompatibilities, so
hopefully this showstopper will be gone, too. If this is still biting
people, I'll probably have to forego some earlier glibc compatibility. Not
sure the best route yet, but I'll figure it out if this build doesn't
magically work on glibc 2.3.

Other bugs remain. I'm working on it.

--ryan.